Maracucho, if there is but one reason why you have to see I'm Not There (the other reason being Blanchett) it's simply because of this line:
Seven simple rules (of going into hiding):
- Never trust a cop in a raincoat.
- Beware of enthusiasm and of love, both are temporary and quick to sway.
- If asked if you care about the world's problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will never ask you again.
- Never give your real name.
- If ever asked to look at yourself, don’t.
- Never do anything the person standing in front of you cannot understand.
- And finally, never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life.-